17 February 2014
New underground loading-delivery ATLAS COPCO ST18 vehicle
22 January 2014
Development of Russian coal industry may amount to 500mn tons per year by 2030.
14 November 2013
New national group from Canada will be represented at MiningWorld Russia 2014!
8 November 2013
Gold extracting in the Russian Federation in 2013 increased on 15%.
- Conference “Machines and equipment for open-pit mining”
Organiser: PRIMEXPO Ltd
Other exhibitions of Mining branch:
MiningWorld Russia 2014, the 18th International Exhibition and Conference for Mining and Processing of Minerals and Metals, will take place from 9th to 11th April 2014 at the Crocus Expo exhibition centre in Moscow.
MiningWorld Russia is the largest event for the industry in Russia. Held in high regard by domestic and international professionals alike, it presents the latest technology and equipment for mining and underground construction, as well as security and safety equipment for mining companies.
- Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment of the Russian Federation
- Department of the coal and peat industry of the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation
- Committee for the economic policy of the Council of the Federation of the Russian Federation
- Russian Geological Society
- High Mining Council of Russia
- `Russian Mining Operators` NPO
- Non-commercial Partnership `Miners of Russia`
- Scientific Council on Mining Industry Issues of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Russian Gold Miners` Union
- Russian Gold Digger Union
- Moscow State Mining University
- Institute for issues of integrated development of mineral resources
- National Mining Research Center – Skochinsky Institute of Mining
- profile public organisations and professional associations
Over 430 companies from 32 countries exhibited at MiningWorld Russia 2013, with national stands from China, Australia, Argentina, Germany, Norway, Finland and South Africa. They represented rushing and screening equipment, drilling and earth-moving equipment, solutions for transporting and storing bulk materials, parts and components for mining machinery, mining trucks, enrichment equipment and additives, tunnelling equipment, and a range of products for mine safety. An extensive outdoor exposition allowed exhibitors to showcase their large mining machinery and equipment.
MiningWorld Russia 2014 promises to be just as big. Russian and international producers will present their latest developments at the territory exeeding 10,000 sqm of exhibition space.
This wide range of equipment and solutions attracts a highly qualified target audience.
4,750 trade professionals visited the exhibition in 2013: – 37% were company directors, and 78% had buying powers.
Alongside the exhibition the saturated business program will be held. The main events:
• Conference: Machinery and Equipment for Open-Pit Mining (10 April 2014). Scientists and business representatives will discuss providing technology for mining companies, future paths for technological development and usage of innovative machinery for open-pit mining. Among speakers are recognised experts, whose level of qualifications helps ensure the conference’s status.
• Conference: Gold and Technologies 2014 (9-10 April 2014). Every year, this conference brings together political, business, financial and scientific leaders of the global gold mining industry, allowing them to share experience, hold high-level discussion of current issues, develop partnership, introduce new products and attract investment.
• All-Russian Miner Job Fair will also take place at the exhibition, which help young professionals and anyone wanting to move up the career ladder. Qualified jobseekers can easily find offers that suit them and join the staff of leading companies in Russia and the CIS.
• seminars, conferences, Company's presentations.
The high standards of the exhibition are confirmed by approval from UFI (the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry) and the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs.
About the organiser:
Primexpo is the St. Petersburg office of ITE Group – an international event organiser and leader of the Russian exhibition market. Primexpo has extensive experience of organising exhibitions and congresses in St. Petersburg, Moscow, Novosibirsk, Krasnodar and other business centres in Russia.